Friday, December 8, 2006

Success Story - Previously Published Leads!


J.H. called to tell us about opening a new account for his advertising enterprise.

“This one new client will pay for a year’s subscription!” he told me.

In addition to his regular subscription, J.H. purchased Previously Published Leads.

This is where he found the new business.

“My new customer has been established for a while and was looking for new ways to promote their services. They have multiple locations which fit the marketing plan I provided them with,” J.H. said.

When I checked with J.H. to get his permission to publish his success story he said, “Absolutely! And be sure to add that I closed a couple more off that list yesterday.”

Wow!

Would Previously Published Leads help your marketing efforts?

Contact us for more information.