Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The 18 Percent Solution
Save NOW!

When: January 23, 2007
Where: Grand Prix Speedway








Only 18 percent of independent businesses see a 10th anniversary.

Those that make it do so by seeking knowledgeable help.

A powerhouse lineup of business experts and professional speakers be your pit crew on January 23, and we'll help you win the race to 10 successful years.

I was selected to be one of the speakers. (I'll talk about Prospecting!)

Because I'm a participant, I get to offer what they're calling a "speaker's discount" -- and you can take advantage of the savings.

The full description of the event is at http://yellow-tie.com/18.

If you like what you see and decide to attend, I can offer you the member's rate to the event.

Just type "Miller" in the [Special Instructions] field when you register -- then choose the members rate and save $20. (Note: There is an extra discount if you register before January 3 -- another $20.)

I hope to see you there!